This product does not SHIP! Pick-up instructions:
You may pick up your season pass in the main office at Lost Trail Ski Area on your first ski day. We look forward to seeing you on the mountain. Be prepared to show valid I.D. to receive pass. No refunds due to weather, conditions or terrain. A receipt will be available for printing after you complete your purchase. Present the printed receipt at the ticket window.
Lost Trail Season Pass Benefits
- Unlimited skiing/boarding the entire season when Lost Trail Ski Area is open (No blackout days).
- 3 Buddy Pass Discounts - $10 off a full-price ticket for a friend. (Buddy passes CANNOT be used to discount senior lift tickets or combined with any other discount including half-day pricing.) Buddy Passes are available starting January 4, 2024. Ask for Buddy Passes at the ticket window. You AND your current pass must be present to use a Buddy Pass. (Blackout dates: President's Day weekend).
- 20% off rental demos (starting January 4, 2024)
- 10% off private lessons from PSIA/AASI-certified instructors. You must have your current pass at the time of scheduling.
- 15% off purchases over $100 in regular-priced items in the LT retail shop (You must have your current pass at the time of purchase, and no other discounts will apply).
- Benefits at other Ski Resorts: Powder Alliance: LT Season Pass holders get 60 Free Days at 21 resorts worldwide.
- Save roughly 30% on an Indy Add-On Pass. (See indypass.com for details.)
-Age-based - pricing applies to passholder - Age is based on your age on Nov. 1, 2023.
Passholders must show proof of age with valid identification when picking up their pass in person, including children. For children, here are a few examples: student ID, passport, birth certificate, or health card.